Thursday, July 7, 2011

The wedding pre stuff





The catalyst for the trip was being Soraya's date to the wedding. I don't know if I just haven't been to the right weddings but this one lasted for days. We started out this one with a bunch of Jewish traditions that the oldest man at the table was supposed to perform. Seeing how I was the only man at the table, I ended up watching a lot of old dudes and just copying them. I also got a sweet yarmulke. The bride came over to our table where somebody snapped a picture. Although she looks like a zombie (Zombies RUNNN), she was not...or at least had the knowledge not to try to zombiebite me (I mess Zombies up). In all honesty, she did look lovely the whole time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 8, 2011 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Rachel aka D-Day said...

she does kind of look like a zombie - hello red eye remover Andy! haha. but I love her pink dress! :) also you look a bit high in that last one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home