Friday, April 29, 2011

Iowa! Idiots out walking around






Had to travel to Iowa for a family event and got upgraded to a sweet car. While driving around I saw what was claimed to be the largest truck stop in the world. I didn't stop but I can imagine there were some fantastically trashy items. (at the one truckstop that I did stop at, had 5 dollar electric blue wayfarers, I had to buy). I saw beautiful Iowa vistas including rolling thunderclouds and then the massive flooding on the Mississippi River. The one picture with trees coming out of the water is about two miles from the river itself which just shows how high the water has reached. Finally I reached the Moline, Illinois airport which had shirts there that said "What happens in the cornfield, stays in the cornfield", a bar that gave me free drinks and has a total of six gates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home