Friday, April 29, 2011

Strong like 160 bull



Its been called many things; the Red Baron, the beast, POS, an improbabilty that its still running(by the guys at midas), a lady magnet but yet still it forges on. My 1994 Aerostar just turned over 175,000 miles. Under my tenure it has been to VA, WV, MD, DE, NJ, TN, AR, MO, OK, TX, SC, NC, & GA while also undertaking two Gauley trips, one Atlantic City trip and hauled a soccer team around. The marine corp sticker on the back has gotten me saluted in the past and the licence plate has got me off of a speeding ticket. Rusting slightly, kinda tilted, leaking and part of the muffler held on by a bungee cord does not stop the beast (only three hubcaps adds to the effect). Also, a Nikki picture just because I want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home