Monday, June 27, 2011

Dead Sea & Mudbaths






The next morning found me behind the wheel of a goofy looking Hyundai headed toward the Dead Sea. Near the coast, Israel has forests and lush flowers but as you get closer to the Dead Sea, the land gets a little more arid. We stopped at Sea Level to take a picture then headed to the lowest dry point on earth (1,237 below sea level). After a scorching hot mud bath my skin felt the smoothest I have ever known it to be. Later, I had the worst eye pain ever by accidently getting some water in my eye, but followed it off with an awesome massage (the lady said I had the loosest shoulder muscles ever!) Finished it off with a short jog down to Masada and headed in for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home