Saturday, May 22, 2021

Leg 19- May 21- Livingston, MT

Snow in May, can you believe it
Ohhhh ho ho ho ho ho, little did I have any idea what was in store today.  We rolled out of Columbus and I noted to Dallas I saw a smattering of snow evidence on my morning walk (because who would ever believe snow in May).  Ever westward we forged on until we legit hit rolling snow.  I kept the Bounder slow and safe until we came to our mid day spot, Livingston.  This town was great, we had terrific lunch followed by a restored train depot turned into a museum/civic center.  EP & I spent an hour inside and only saw three panels (that's how packed this museum was).  The curator of the museum and I shot the breeze for quite a while and she eventually gave us a sticker for the Bounder plus seemed to genuinely enjoy our enthusiasm.  The snow had ended and EP was getting tired so the Bounder rolled on. 
Lookout, a bear!

Downtown was pretty fun too

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home