Saturday, November 13, 2021

Leg 57- Nov 13- Alamo, UT

Today was a day of splitting.  Myles returned to the vegas airport.  I took the Cruze to St. George to pick up more RV parts while Dallas took the RV, EP, and Sasha to the next stop.  My drive got delayed by stopping to get my Flu Shot (after hearing some rough stories of flu this year).  As I came over into Nevada (you can drive on Nevada roads very fast and it's incredibly fun), I passed a town called Caliente which still had a Radio Shack and an old cool Railroad Depot.    As I finished my drive, I came into an ancient dried lakebed.  I can never really capture the majesty of these wide open views but it really stirred my soul.  I met back up with EP, Dallas and Sasha where we fixed more of the RV and had a relaxing night in. 
 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home