Wednesday, July 17, 2019

My Friend Condor

 My good friend Condor has been in my life since 6th grade.  He has been with me through a lot of ups with swim team, being buddies, and then we even lived together for 3 years after college.  He has really looked after me as I have found my new path in sobriety and I think he carries a lot of honor for looking after friends with grace and caring.  We have shared many of laughs over the years, a lot of flip cup games and we even have our own hand signals.  In light of all these nice things, I'm posting this picture of him getting his finger fixed after cutting it with a knife where he looks funny.  I love him

1 Comments:

At July 17, 2019 at 8:35 AM , Blogger P$ said...

I'm internet famous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home