Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pumpkin Hunting





This weekend I decided to try out Washington, Georgia. It had been the former capitol of Georgia and had a neat downtown... unfortunately it was all closed up. Shot down the road a bit more and discovered a pumpkin patch with ziplines, an animal farm, and small little bridges. So many Georgia towns were torn up by the drought this year they turned to other means. I saw goats hiding on a tower which is apparently what makes them feel safe. I had a donkey fall in love with me and want nothing more than some good pets (and kept asking for more). I played a troll over the smallest bridge I have ever seen while closing off the day to give Paul Bunyan a nice hug. I am sure he enjoyed it. Mind you, my hotel now has a pumpkin sitting outside room 117 just to cheer people up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home