Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tacos, Eyeliner, & Redneck Driving




So this post is a grabbag of what happens in the life of Andy. So Kat and I went shopping for Rob's suprise birthday and stopped off at Taco Baja. I had to snap a picture of Kat eating a taco that ended up being bigger than her head. Note that she had already eaten half the taco at the time of the picture.

At Rob's party we saw Sarah getting ready with her makeup bag and she suggested that the pirates of the party wear eyeliner. Both Christian and I got all done up but, obviously, I couldn't take a picture. I don't know how girls do this everymorning! I was so scared I was going to get my eye poked out.

The final post is that the rednecks down here like pumping up pickup trucks and then race them. Lets just say that it doesn't end up too well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home