Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dad


So although we have many quirks, such as he throws energetic dogs into my bed while I am asleep or sneaks up on me to pull my leg hairs when I am asleep, my Dad is still my best friend. I share with him everything and he is goof who makes me laugh. We have gotten in trouble, seen many cool civil war sites and he has monsterous big toes. His secret weakness is pressing on his thumbnails and porkroast. I love him and I even I put a sticker on the telephone stating "It's hard to be cool when your dad is goofy." Sometimes I can steal his uber comfy chair but Greg Nightingale seems to be able to sit it when he isn't there.

1 Comments:

At August 5, 2011 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Rachel aka D-Day said...

aww yay Mr. H!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home