Monday, September 19, 2011

My 2011 home



So for the majority of the year I have been living in the gorgeous Candlewood Suites. I've had stints at home, various travel locations and one week at a Holiday Inn but for the most part, this has been my home. I've had three visitors and Dad crashed with me one night as well. My room is lovely and I have taken steps to decorate it as I see fit with a James Bond poster, a map of Russia, a full on computer and a pile of bargain bin DVDs that would blow your mind. I also have, as what the hotel staff says, is the best room location as I am right near the entrance, the food store, the gym and the laundry room. As of today, the hotel staff announced I was the longest staying resident of the hotel (whoohoooo). But do not lose heart my faithful readership, I am coming home on October 3rd. I shall be a vagabond no more.

1 Comments:

At September 19, 2011 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Rachel aka D-Day said...

coming home FOR GOOD? :) wooooop!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home