Friday, September 24, 2021

Leg 28- Sept 16- Fruitland, Caldwell & Boise, ID

We broke into Idaho where we stopped at a rest area to cook lunch in the RV.  Dallas looks out the window and sees a group of her friends including David Lee.  It was fortuitous to a degree I hadn't had in quite a while.  We had to push on and so did David Lee.  The Bounder ended up in Caldwell for a basic park where Dallas had to work so EP and I explored.  Our exploring took us to the Boise River.  We picked up rocks, threw them, chewed on them, and bonked them together.  After a great heave by EP, I looked over and saw she had uncovered quite a large snake.  I'm shocked at how calm I was assessing the best way to leave, calming EP and walking gently out.  The evening ended with us arriving at our friends house in Boise.  We ran an electric line to the exterior of their house and spent our most tilted evening in Bounder. 


 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home