Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Leg 23- May 26- Pyramid Creek, WA

I should make this a postcard
Our last double day stop means we didn't have to run through our checklist of Bounder packup.  We merely had to load the 400 items it takes to care for a baby for a few hours.  We pushed back into the Cascades for a hike.  The first hundred feet of the trail were so scary to me (I'm scared of heights), we almost turned around right then.  But I forged on.  I am a wuss when it comes to elevation (as Sean can attest, I gasp like a fish at high elevation), so I struggled most of the way up.  However, at the top was the creek and EP posed for a bajillion photos, of which, the one right there was the best.  I had to carry Sasha most of the way down as her hurt foot does not allow her to walk down easily.  Dallas fell over with EP once but nobody was hurt.  Hammock time was a delight and there is a video on Dallas's Instagram to show the wonder. 

Playtime was perfect
Who's behind that tree?
Someone is jealous


 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home